Discover more from alpha please
5 Alpha Tweets - Peak Crypto Ignorance, FT Airdrop Design & More
Welcome to the alpha please newsletter. I curate five alpha tweets every Friday; that’s it, that’s the newsletter.
The market finally has an ETH futures ETF approved.
Good news, but everyone awaits the BTC spot ETF. The question is when does the real front running start for that?
Your weekly reading:
(*All the screenshots will take you to Twitter if you click.)
1. Peak ignorance of crypto
A great mental model for how crypto progresses through time.
2. What does long bond yields spiking mean?
For anyone who wants to understand the effect of long bond yields going up + a great primer on bonds and treasuries.
3. "Solana is not decentralized" argument debunked
Mert explains why Solana is in fact decentralized.
4. Telegram as a crypto-native superapp
Joel breaks down why Telegram may be great for crypto-native apps looking to acquire users.
5. FT airdrop design
Great analysis of the FT airdrop with some wider thoughts on what makes a successful airdrop.
Random protocol update
Celestia will indeed be launching their token and doing an airdrop. I honestly had to triple check to ensure this was real. It is. They have included over 500k addresses in the drop, so it is well worth checking if qualified in order to claim.
alpha_pls tweet of the week
Get access to Artemis Pro, Bubblemaps Premium, Octav, Revelo & Token Terminal with Aylo’s friend tech Keys
friend.tech is a fascinating new social app on Base that allows you to gain access to a private chat if you hold their key. Every week users earn points that will very likely result in a token airdrop.
Holding my keys will get you premium access to platforms/tools that help you to make more informed decisions as a trader/investor for as long as you hold my key:
• Artemis - any blockchain data into sheets/excel, build awesome valuation models (Value $200 per month)
• Bubblemaps - check the historical and current distribution of any coin + a lot more (Value $680 annually)
• Octav - accurate dashboard of your cross chain P&L & cost basis - export reports, makes taxes a breeze (Value $250 annually)
• Revelo Intel - a powerful research platform that will 100x your fundamental analysis. Institutional grade unbiased research reports on almost every protocol/chain you would want to invest in. Daily notes of the biggest and best podcasts in the crypto space (Value $600 annually)
• (NEW ANNOUNCEMENT) Token Terminal - a premium data analytics platforms in the space. It’s where I get all of my financial data on tokens in the space and helps me to understand which tokens are undervalued (Value $975 - 3 months access for multiple key holders & select single key holders)
• + general opportunities in the space (WL, beta access etc.)
Invite codes for those who want to try the platform:
And that’s your alpha.
Thanks for reading alpha please! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. Crypto currencies are very risky assets and you can lose all of your money. Do your own research.