Discover more from alpha please
5 Alpha Tweets - Nike NFTs in EA Games, China and Internet 3.0 & More
Welcome to the alpha please newsletter. I curate five alpha tweets every Friday; that’s it, that’s the newsletter.
*Elon is still waging a war with Substack, so I have embedded the images again. You can click them and they will take you to the tweets.
We are mostly still moving in a small range.
This is the time you want to be researching projects, so you are ready for when conditions improve.
Your weekly reads:
1. Bitcoin Market analysis
Analysis of where we are right now and this anon’s thought process on what to do next.
2. NIKE NFTs in EA Sports Games
Nike’s .Swoosh NFTs will be incorporated into future EA Sports games. Only 150M plus players of their games…
3. China and Internet 3.0
Breakdown of China’s latest report on Internet 3.0, which includes blockchains.
4. LSD guide
Liquid staking derivatives continue to be one of the strongest categories and narratives in crypto. Nice guide by Finish here.
5. Everything to know about AMMs
Bizyugo is one of the biggest power users in DeFi. Let him teach you about the different AMM protocols.
Random protocol update I liked
Native USDC coming to Arbitrum soon.
alpha_pls tweet of the week
Some interesting answers in here.
Security is something you should never compromise on in crypto. I’ve recently come across Webacy.
It’s a full Web3 Safety Suite with a great interface and dashboard. Getting real time notifications if any unusual transactions occur in your wallet could be the difference between you saving your assets or losing them.
A few things you can do with it:
• Get a risk score based on your wallet attributes and transactions
• Get SMS’s and/or emails of all inbound and outbound transactions, approvals, trades, and more, for both pending and confirmed states of transaction
• Webacy’s Backup Wallet empowers you to set a recovery wallet in case of loss of access or wallet drainer hack. The Panic Button allows you to move assets in bulk to a safe wallet that you determine in the event of a compromised wallet.
And that’s your alpha.
Thanks for reading alpha please! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. Do your own research.