Discover more from alpha please
5 Alpha Tweets - Fortnite x Nike NFTs, How to Make Money in Up & Down Markets & More
Welcome to the alpha please newsletter. I curate five alpha tweets every Friday; that’s it, that’s the newsletter.
*Elon is still waging a war with Substack, so I have embedded the images again. You can click them and they will take you to the tweets.
How quickly things change.
Bitcoin has just made a new yearly high.
We seem to be riding the wave of enthusiasm since BlackRock announced they were filing a Bitcoin Spot ETF.
Your weekly reads:
Today’s newsletter is brought to you by Vertex Protocol:
Everyone that I have told to try Vertex has been astonished at their UI/UX.
It really is an example of a DEX that has closed the gap on CEXs. They have rolled out more pairs this week: ARB, SOL BNB, XRP & MATIC
They have just launched spot pools which means you can provide liquidity, earn fees, trade perps using your LP positions as margin & farm VRTX. Talk about capital efficiency!
Vertex haven’t released their token yet, but you can earn it by using their platform!
1. Bitcoin ETF Speculation
Analysis on how the price action might play out:
2. How to make money in up and down markets
Nick describes his process:
3. Fortnite collaborates with Nike’s web3 platform
All the info about the collab:
4. Why 6529 spent 6.2M on The Goose
There is no one more bullish about the long-term potential of NFTs than 6529.
5. Polygon POS upgrade
What you need to know about Polygon’s proposal to transform their POS chain into a zkEVM Validium.
Random protocol update I liked
Custom L3s powered by Arbitrum.
alpha_pls tweet of the week
My thoughts on why the BlackRock spot ETF could be huge.
Security is something you should never compromise on in crypto. I’ve recently come across Webacy.
It’s a full Web3 Safety Suite with a great interface and dashboard. Getting real time notifications if any unusual transactions occur in your wallet could be the difference between you saving your assets or losing them.
A few things you can do with it:
• Get a risk score based on your wallet attributes and transactions
• Get SMS’s and/or emails of all inbound and outbound transactions, approvals, trades, and more, for both pending and confirmed states of transaction
• Webacy’s Backup Wallet empowers you to set a recovery wallet in case of loss of access or wallet drainer hack. The Panic Button allows you to move assets in bulk to a safe wallet that you determine in the event of a compromised wallet.
And that’s your alpha.
Thanks for reading alpha please! Subscribe for free to receive new posts and support my work.
Not financial or tax advice. This newsletter is strictly educational and is not investment advice or a solicitation to buy or sell any assets or to make any financial decisions. Do your own research.